Dwa najdłuższe pod względem formy czasy angielskie należą też do tej grupy konstrukcji gramatycznych, których nie uczymy się na poziomie podstawowym. Jeśli chcesz mieć pewność, żę dobrze rozumiesz zasady stosowania Future Perfect i Future Perfect Continuous, wejdź na www.speak-up.pl. W zakładce Gramatyka j. angielskiego znajdziesz wszystkie potrzebne informacje na ich temat.
Porównanie czasów Future Perfect i Future Perfect Continuous - testy do rozwiązywania
Nasz zestaw na porównanie czasów Future Perfect i Future Perfect Continuous pomoże Ci samodzielnie wyćwiczyć ich stosowanie. Po prostu pobierz testy, wydrukuj, rozwiąż ćwiczenia i sprawdź odpowiedzi w załączonym kluczu.
Wybierz poprawną opcję.
- By next Tuesday the Browns will have stayed / will have been staying in London for two weeks.
- By next week I will have read / will have been reading the book.
- Will Amanda have got married / have been getting married before she graduates from university?
- Will the people have stood / have been standing in a queue for an hour soon?
- Tom won’t have driven / won’t have been driving for more than five hours by ten o’clock.
- By December we will have had / will have been having our car for ten years.
- Before the conference finishes, the journalists will have asked / will have been asking over one hundred questions.
- The boy will have played / will have been playing the computer game for three hours soon.
- By Christmas I will have bought / will have been buying all the presents for my family.
- We won’t have talked / won’t have been talking for two hours by lunch break.
Uzupełnij luki czasownikami w nawiasach w poprawnej formie.
- The baby ____________________(not sleep) for three hours soon.
- By next month I ____________________ (study) English for two years.
- By April we ____________________ (sell) our house and by May we ____________________ (buy) a flat in the city centre.
- ____________________ (snow) for five days by tomorrow?
- My aunt ____________________ (have) her cat for six months by Friday.
- We ____________________ (not finish) the project by the end of the week. The boss will be furious.
- How long ____________________ (the lady/wait) for the shop assistant to help her by noon?
- Soon I ____________________ (be) married for twenty years.
- How long ____________________ (you and Tim/know) each other by March?
- Mark ____________________ (not live) with his parents for a year soon.
Przetłumacz fragmenty zdań w nawiasach na język angielski.
- Amanda ____________________ (nie będzie pracować) for three months by next week.
- ____________________ (Czy wyremontujesz) the room by the time your baby daughter is born?
- How long ____________________ (pani Lee będzie uczyć) Spanish by the end of this year?
- Arnold ____________________ (będzie rozwiedziony) for five years by the end of this month.
- By the time we get there our mother ____________________ (upiecze) at least three cakes.
- Alan ____________________ (nie będzie pracował) with us for a month soon.
- They ____________________ (pewnie wyjechali).
- The secretary ____________________ (napisze) five emails by the time her boss comes to work.
- ____________________ (Nie przeczytasz) all those books by the end of your holidays!
- How long ____________________ (John będzie nieobecny) by noon?
Popraw błędy w poniższych zdaniach.
- Alice will have be a photographer for six years by August.
- How long will Mike have waiting for us by six o’clock?
- How many books will George R.R. Martin have been writing by the end of the year?
- How long will the children have asked for a dog by next week?
- Jessica will has had her favourite shoes for two years soon.
- Will you have prepare everything by the time the guests arrive?
- Will your husband have been cooked dinner before you get home?
- Lisa will have been knowing Peter for a year by next week.
- How many countries will Jack have been visiting by the end of the year?
- The student will have practised Future Perfect Continuous for an hour soon.
Future Perfect i Future Perfect Continuous - klucz
- will have been staying
- will have read
- have got married
- have been standing
- won’t have been driving
- will have had
- will have asked
- will have been playing
- will have bought
- won’t have been talking
- won’t have been sleeping
- will have been studying
- will have sold, will have bought
- Will it have been snowing
- will have had
- won’t have finished
- will the lady have been waiting
- will have been married
- will you and Tom have known
- won’t have been living
- won’t have been working
- Will you have renovated
- will Ms Lee have been teaching
- will have been divorced
- will have baked
- won’t have been working
- will have left
- will have written
- You won’t have read
- will John have been absent
- Alice will have been a photographer for six years by August.
- How long will Mike have been waiting for us by six o’clock?
- How many books will George R.R. Martin have written by the end of the year?
- How long will the children have been asking for a dog by next week?
- Jessica will have had her favourite shoes for two years soon.
- Will you have prepared everything by the time the guests arrive?
- Will your husband have cooked dinner before you get home?
- Lisa will have known Peter for a year by next week.
- How many countries will Jack have visited by the end of the year?
- The student will have been practising Future Perfect Continuous for an hour soon.